BARO Z- Wave enabled Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication. You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently of the inputs.
• Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
• Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater
• Allows for connecting: 6 DS18B20 sensors, 1 DHT sensor, 2 2-wire analog sensors, 2 3-wire analog sensor, 2 binary sensors
• Built-in temperature sensor
• Powered by a safe low voltage with a wide range of 9-30V
• Safe in installation
- Power supply: 9-30V DC ±10%
- 2 0-10V or digital inputs
- 1 serial 1-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supported digital sensors: 6 DS18B20 or 1 DHT22
- Maximum current on outputs: 150mA
- Maximum voltage on outputs: 30V DC / 20V AC ±5%
- Built-in temperature sensor measurement range: -55 C to 126 degrees C (-67 F to 259 degrees F)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 8
- 68.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
- 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;