Manually activate or deactivate any device and actions within the FIBARO system or other Z-Wave systems. Check the available colors.
This Button is available in several different colors, it can be placed virtually anywhere. It can be a-fixed to a any surface and moved when needed.
Depending on your needs, you can keep The Button in view or place it out of sight.
High quality and battery-powered
The finest standards of production ensure that the device works flawlessly and has a long work life. The Button is powered by batteries and does not require any wires.
You can assign Button colors to each member of the family or allow the children to turn them into little works of art.
FIBARO The Button is a simple Z-Wave scene switch that allows you to activate or deactivate any device or scene within your Z-Wave network. It recognizes up to 6 different actions; 1 click, 2 clicks, 3 clicks, 4 clicks, 5 clicks and hold down. It is battery operated and can be mounted virtually anywhere in your home. Mount it on your end table next to your bed to quickly shut down your home for the night. For example, press FIBARO The Button once and the system can turn off the lights, lock the doors, and set the alarm. FIBARO The Button comes in 3 different colors to match any interior. Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs such as Home Center 2, Home Center Lite, SmartThings, Homeseer, Vera, Nexia and Clare Controls.
• FIBARO The Button is a simple scene controller which allows you to activate or deactivate smart home devices or scenes
• It recognizes up to 6 different actions; 1 click, 2 clicks, 3 clicks, 4 clicks, 5 clicks and hold down
• With these actions, you can turn on/off lights or scenes such as a “leaving the house” scene; which will turn off all the lights, lock the door, and arm the alarm
• Comes in 3 different colors to match any interior, and it can be mounted virtually anywhere
• Z-wave Plus certification: zc10-16105280