FIBARO RGBW Controller is a universal, Z Wave compatible RGB/RGBW controller. The RGBW Controller uses a PWM output signal, which enables it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24 VDC. Additionally, the device supports up to four 0V 10V analog sensors such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality sensors, and light sensors. All IN and OUT terminals may be user configured for LED control or 0V 10V signal readouts.
The RGBW Controller allows you to manage and monitor energy consumption connected to the LED strips. Four channels allow for total or independent measurements of energy consumption. When connected with the Home Center 2 you can check the live realtime power consumption and review usage history.
You can upgrade the device wirelessly using the Home Center 2 any time new firmware is available.You don't have to disconnect it from a wall socket and waste valuable time connecting it to a computer. Just press the update button and enjoy the comfort of your home
WARNING: Fibaro RGBW Controller is dedicated to operate in low voltage circuits of 12VDC or 24VDC. Connecting higher voltage load may result in Fibaro RGBW Controller damage. Fibaro RGBW Controller must be powered by the same voltage as the connected light source. I.e. if controlling 12V LED strip, the module must be connected to 12V power supply. Similarly, if controlling 24V RGBW strip, Fibaro RGBW Controller must be powered by 24V voltage supply.
• Fibaro RGBW Controller controls three as well as four color LED strips giving you millions of colors of light and smart lighting capabilities.
• Fibaro RGBW Controller has four analog inputs supporting any sensors, e.g. light sensors, wind sensors, pressure sensors and potentiometers operating within 0-10V range.
• Four output channels allow for connecting and independently controlling each of connected light sources.
• Four channels allow for total or independent measurements of energy consumption.When connected to your smart hub you can check the live real-time power consumption and review usage history.
• Z-Wave Certified Device: Cert ID: ZC08-14070003/ Frequency Region: U.S./Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 4.55.00